We don't deal with outsiders very well.

by - 7:59 PM


  I absolutely love when I get to feature other people in my blog, because I love being able to share this with people I love! If you haven't already, please check out Tryst's blog as well. I will include her information at the bottom of the blog post!

I am so excited with how far my blog has reached in such a short amount of time. Switching blogging platforms has been a huge improvement and I get so excited to blog!
Most stuff is on both of us, I will label what differs!

-BODY-
Head – CATWA HEAD Catya [With Teeth] v1.05
Body –  Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5
Lips – WarPaint* Velvet lip cream - Light Pack  @ Skin Fair
Skin – DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Doutzen II" Celtic @ Skin Fair
(I will come back with where she got her skin from)
Hair –  (Left) -  Doe: Bun (solid) - Monotone
            (Right) - 
Bento hands - VISTA PROHAND V.1FINAL  
Human ears - L'Etre - Olympe Mesh Ears
Eyes –  {S0NG} :: Ren~ Frost Eye [CUTIE LOOT]

-CLOTHES-
Shirt – [Atomic] Chill Out // Sweatshirt_Maitreya @ C88
Panties – PHEDORA / Desdemona Panties

-ACCESSORIES-
Nails – +Spellbound+ Spooky Salon // Solid Pastel Arcade
Ears – Evermore. Animated Neko Ears WHT2 (Pink.2)
Collar – The Horror!~ Princessa Collar (White/Gold)


If a location is not listed, item is available in the main store! Don't be afraid to ask for a LM!

WHERE TO FIND TRYST:
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/elliekvontease/
Blog:  https://socksonlyslumberparty.wordpress.com/
She has great work, don't be shy!

You May Also Like

0 comments