Dark Style Fair 4

by - 10:23 PM


Dark Style fair opens TOMORROW. As soon as I saw this mask I knew I had to do something with it, and I'm so glad I did! I am a huge horror movie fiend, it was just calling to me! Make sure you stop by.

The Land mark to TDSF4 is Here

-The Dark Style Fair 4 items- TDSF4 (May 1st)
Mask  –  [BODY FACTORY] Killer Mask (Blood)
Collar  –  [CX] Hell's Harbinger (Holographic+Sliver) Maitreya
Eyes / Eye bruising  – :Conviction: Wasted Eyes
Dirty hands – Clemmm - Thrashed Hands
Nails –  *Merlific* Nova Nails Bento [MAITREYA]

- The Rest of the goodies-

Head – CATWA HEAD Catya [With Teeth] v1.14
Body –  Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5
Hair  –  +elua+ Noela_Ombre Basic [unrigged]
Skin – ###  [PUMEC]  - Astrid - January
Lashes  –  [okkbye] BabyDoll Lashes (CATWA)
Shirt  – Pretty Mess - Baby Crop BLACK @ Moment Mori
Necklace  –  .random.Matter . - Tegrin Necklace - Crybaby [Silver]
Panties  –  PHEDORA / Desdemona Panties White / Maitreya
Medusa   –   -SU!- Medusa Piercing

You May Also Like

0 comments