Inner demons don't play well with Angels.

by - 8:29 PM


Mystical Fae Forest
This sim has been the perfect looking, mystical sim that I have been looking for. I have bee looking for months. It was so ethereal, and beautiful. I will include a land mark so you can check it out! There are SO many different photogenic spots to create your own mystical dream, and even just to walk through. It is absolutely beautiful. (I keep repeating myself, but I just can't get over it).
Click here to take your taxi. I highly suggest it!
Pose: Secret Poses Model pack 7-2 Available on Market Place
CREDITS:
Head – CATWA HEAD Catya [With Teeth] v1.14
Body –  Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.0 with the bento hands! 
Hair -   pr!tty - Brea - {Heavy Roots} @ C88 
Skin – DeeTaleZ *Appliers* for CATWA Heads *Face Gwendoline* CELTIC
Lashes  –  [okkbye] Illicit Eyelashes  (CATWA) (subscriber gift)
Eyes  –  {S0NG} :: Misa~ Earth Eye 
Dress   –  Blueberry - Breeanya Dress - Opaque 
Wreath   –  *LODE* Head Accessory - Wild Sakura Wreath [pink]

You May Also Like

0 comments