Let me lose my heart.

by - 11:52 AM


I am so excited to be sharing with you my first post for The Dark Style Fair 4 (or TDSF4) if you see me mention either! This round will open on May 1st and it will run until May 22nd. So be sure to check out the event while it's open! There is SO many styles, and designers to shop for both women AND men.

The Land mark to TDSF4 is Here

-BODY-
Head – CATWA HEAD Catya [With Teeth] v1.14
Body –  Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5
Hair  –  .Olive. the Hearts and Moon Hair RARE
Skin – [Atomic] Gacha // April Catwa Applier - Porcelain RARE
Lashes  –  [okkbye] BabyDoll Lashes (CATWA)
Lip markings  –  [POUT!]  Lip Scarification CATWA  TDSF4 (May 1st)
Running Mascara   – [POUT!] TDSF4 Cry baby mascara  TDSF4 (May 1st)

-CLOTHES-
Corset  –  [CX] The Iron Maiden Corset - Gold (Maitreya) RARE
Bra   –  [CX] Luceat Arachne Bra - Obsidian (Maitreya)
Necklace –  Lovely Disarray - Underworld Necklace @ TDSF4 (May 1st)

You May Also Like

0 comments