This is why I need you.

by - 1:35 PM


A few things are happening in this picture:

Once again I find myself at Mystic Fae Forest for another dreamy photo. I seriously just can not get enough of this whimsical place. I even enjoy just spending time there when I'm not taking pictures. It is just such a beautiful, peaceful sim to just sit an think at. I feel like I'm always discovering something new.

I'm also continuing my practice at in world photos with little to no photoshop editing. (This sim really helps with that) I've also been working hard on improving my photoshop skills, so I'm all over the place really.

Lastly, I'm in love with these soft, pastel colors. This photo is for a BVN contest for a temporary blogging experience with Famshed. The white shirt by coco & the body suit by Candy Doll, had the perfect mix of sulty and soft delicacy to enhace the whimsical feel I was going for in this picture.

If you want to check out Mystic Fae Forest click HERE

-BODY-
Head – CATWA HEAD Catya [With Teeth] v1.14
Body –  Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5
Hair –  Moon. Hair. // Atlas Hands (Fitted) UPDATE
Skin – ###  [PUMEC]  - Astrid - March Main Store
Bento hands - Maitreya Mesh Body - Bento Hand V4.1 
Eyes –  LOTUS. Formation Eyes - 21 R RARE @ Mainstore
Lashes  –  [okkbye] BabyDoll Lashes (CATWA)

-CLOTHES-
Shirt –  *COCO*_Lace-UpCropTop(Lace)_Hourglass    -> Coco Mainstore
Body suit  – _CD_ Lorena Rose Jumpsuit - Maitreya Lara     -> Candydoll Mainstore
Wreath – *LODE* Head Accessory - Wild Sakura Wreath [pink]

You May Also Like

0 comments