Light on my heart, light on my feet.

by - 4:30 PM



Apparently I am on a animal phase. I've unintentionally have included them in to my last 4 post! I am not complaining though, I love animals. These horses included in the Secret Poses are SO well detailed and amazing. 

I'm also of thinking starting some new posts for my blog, that won't necessarily be on Flickr, it will just be a little bit more writing, and verbal blogs than fashion blogs, such as what I am wearing

This top though! I am obsessed
On the Avatar:

Pose - Horse included: //Secret Poses// My Horse 2 MarketplaceEyes   –  LOTUS. Sweet Eyes - Liquid
Skin – ###  [PUMEC]  - Evie  - March 
Ears .:[PUMEC] :.  - / Mesh Ears\   
Hair – MOON // Hair // She Waits
Top  – Bens Boutique - Tanya Blouse Maitreya  MarketPlace
Bottoms  Moon Elixir - Forest Nymph - 9 - Maitreya - Snow Thong
Shoes – Moon Elixir - Fairytale Atelier - 16 - Lara - Boots - Snow 
Necklace   Amala - The Crybaby Necklace
Rings  – Astralia - Lunar ascendant Rings
Hair Flowers    – *LODE* Head Accessory - Philadelphus Honey [white] 
Hand Sparkles – *BABY*: Magical Glitter 

Picture taken @ Whole Wheat.

You May Also Like

1 comments