Lippies!

by - 10:22 AM


It's Tuesday! I took a day break from blogging, but wasn't really a break because it was spent snapping photos so that I can catch up from taking a break.

This blog I am featuring the lips colors from Solstice that are at TDSF4 (The Dark Style Fair 4 as a refresher). This is a hud of 12 colors! I featured my (personal) 4 favorites in the picture above! But I will include a picture of the full hud at the bottom of this post!

Lips  –   .::{Solstice}::. Hex Matte Lipstick (Catwa) @ TDSF4
Jacket+Shirt   –   {Ghoul} Momo Jacket - "Gamer Girl" Dark BONUS M.Lara + Add on Shirt@TDSF4
Hair   – Doe: Samora (twotone) - Browns The Coven
Wraps: Doe: Samora Leather Wraps  - Studs The Coven
Skin  –  .:[PUMEC] :. - .:Danielle:. -  /  December \  - SKIN( Catwa)
Brows  –  .ARISE. Miki Brows / Black Catwa Applier @ Shinny Shabby
Freckles  –  [okkbye] Nefarious Freckles (CATWA)
Lashes   –  [okkbye] BabyDoll Lashes (CATWA)
Eyes   –   LOTUS. Birthday Eyes 2 @ Chapter Four


 

You May Also Like

0 comments