Arcade Season!

by - 1:27 PM


 
I some how managed to get in to arcade opening night at midnight. This was my first time getting in that early! I was so excited, I think I missed a lot of gachas I woudl like to return and play. But here is the first of MANY Arcade hauls coming soon! This hoodie by Hazy was at the top of my list of items I wanted! So I'm super excited to have gotten it.  Now I just need to go back and try some more. :)
Here are some limos for you, I hope to increase your chance to get in. :) It's well worth it, it's another AMAZING round.

Arcade
Arcade 2
Arcade Gacha Galley

The Goodies
On the avatar
Eyes   –  -SU!- Xenira Eyes SMOG @ Applique
Skin – more more. hare skin_honey
Ears .:[PUMEC] :.  - / Mesh Ears\   @ Sanarae
Hair – MOON // Hair // She Waits
Sweatshirt – Hazy. UsagiNyan M. Usagi RARE @Arcade June 2017 
Stockings   – REIGN.- Kitty Stockings (FLF Exclusive 2016)

In the Scene 

Couch    – +Half-Deer+ Bunnylove Sofa - Lace Floral @C88 May 2017
Bunny  – Ahegao - Lil Bunny Decor - Pink (White in the background) @ Kawaii Project
Backpack   – Hazy. My Blooming Bag. Ivory @C88 May 2017
German Shepherd   – JIAN Scruffy Shepherds 14. Sleepy Adult
Bed in background    – tarte. upcycled pallet bed (luxebox)

You May Also Like

0 comments