Evermore.

by - 11:26 AM


Honestly, I once again found myself listening to the soundtrack from the new Beauty and the Beast. It always inspires more mythical, fantasy photos. I wasn't too sure where I was headed when I started the shot, I just knew I needed a pic of these ears, and this is where it ended. I am so pleased.

Here's a link to the song; I'm oddly obsessed. Clicky Clicky 

Pose - Secret Poses - Model Pack 9-2 Marketplace

The Goodies

On the avatar
Eyes   –  {S0NG} :: Misa~ Earth Eye (April Cutie Loot)
Skin – ###  [PUMEC]  -  Evgenia - April - Knot & Co
Ears  – + Cotton Usagi Ears XS + {aii}
Floral Headband  – *LODE* Head Accessory - Wild Sakura [bright pink] (Gacha)
Hair Magika - Fever 
Jacket – Moon Elixir - Forest Nymph - Maitreya - Jacket - RARE (Epiphany Exclusive Reward)
Bra   – Moon Elixir - Fairytale Atelier - 4 - Lara - Bra - Snow
Head Jewel – Birdy - Festival - Head Jewels - Forehead - pink @Arcade June 2017 
Nose Ring 1 – Tableau Vivant \\ Nose hoop 
Nose ring 2 – MINIMAL - Gio Piercing *6* -Silver-
Face hearts – #adored - blushing hearts - plain {catwa}
Rings (hand) – Astralia - Lunar ascendant Rings (Maitreya) 
Hand Glitter – :*BABY*: Magical Glitter - Star sparkle 

You May Also Like

0 comments