Water off my wings

by - 3:18 PM


I decided to take a head shot focal on the skin and hair today! This fair is by Tableau Vivant and it's FREE because SL 14th Birthday! I will include the link where you can go find some amazing designers who have come together to celebrate Secondlife's birthday.
Also these ears by pumec have been my FAVORITE thing in SL recently. I love the faux elf ear. I can't take it off. I don't wear lipsticks a whole lot, but these lip colors by Belle Elephante are so pretty, and elegant.

You can find your limo here.

The Goodies

On the avatar
Eyes   –  {S0NG} :: Misa~ Earth Eye (April Cutie Loot)
Skin – ::Modish:: Vega (PowderPack Catwa May) Powder Pack HQ
Lip Color - BE - Rita *Catwa* HUD (Bella Elephante) @ Vintage Fair
Ears  – Pumec Mesh Ear #1  Chapter Four June 2017
Necklace  – REIGN.- DAZZLED NECKLACE- SILVER (Gacha)
Hair – Tableau Vivant \\ SL14 gift
Vest – Mimikri - Fur Vest / Klio white_FM_Maitreya
Nose Ring 1 – Tableau Vivant \\ Nose hoop (Exclusive event gift)
Nose ring 2 – MINIMAL - Gio Piercing *6* -Silver-

Face hearts – #adored - blushing hearts - plain {catwa}


You May Also Like

0 comments